Just because Covid-19 isn’t headline news anymore, it doesn’t mean that you don’t need to keep up to date with your vaccinations. To make it as easy as possible we are still running a walk-in clinic on a Saturday between 10am and 2pm at No 1 Riverside in Rochdale.
If you fit into any of the following groups, we can’t stress enough how important it is for you to receive your next vaccination. It couldn’t be easier; there’s rarely any queue and it takes just a couple of minutes for us to check your details and administer the vaccine.
• First dose for people 12 years and over.
• Second dose for people 12-17 years and 12 weeks since your first dose.
• Second dose for people 18 years and over and 8 weeks since your first dose.
• Booster for people 16 years and over if 3 months or more since your second dose.
• Spring booster for people 75 years and over.
• Aged 12 years and over who are immunosuppressed if 6 months since your last dose.